The Washington Post reports that 86% of Republicans believe Trump won the election . This should not surprise us. 72% of Republicans think Arabic numerals should not be taught in school , and 41% of Trump supporters are in favor of bombing Agrabah (bummer for Aladdin).
- A mysterious 'A Team' just rescued dogs from a volcano's lava zone in La Palma
- Jackson, Miss. lives in a world of high poverty and higher expectations.
- Garland deflects lawmakers' questions on Trump as he tries to sidestep politics
- Movie theater chain AMC is adding open captions at hundreds of U.S. locations
- Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, wrote a letter to Congress calling for paid family leave